www.kitepackaging.co.uk has grown to be one of the UK's leading online retailers of packaging. We supply stock packaging materials to business customers throughout the UK through our ecommerce website.
To support the continued expansion plans of our online division, we are looking to a recruit a Warehouse Operative in our Fulfilment Centre in Coventry.
- Picking sales orders accurately and ensuring hourly picking targets are met
- Use of barcode scanning hand-held computer to record pickings and bin movements
- Safe use of MHE to pick and transport picked goods to dispatch area
- Wrap, secure and accurately label finished goods with courier label
- Notifying Supervisor or Management of any errors or stock discrepancies
- Assisting with dispatch/loading activities as required
- Housekeeping duties as per rota
- LLOP experience an advantage
- Physically fit
- Numerate and literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Holiday entitlement: 20 days per annum, in addition to bank holidays
Starting salary: £16,275
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 18:00
Shareholding: After 6 months' employment, the successful applicant will be eligible to join the Kite Packaging Share Incentive Plan and become a shareholder.
Pension: The successful applicant will be enrolled automatically in the company pension scheme.
- Forklift Operator