We are looking for warehouse operatives in the North East to work in a successful warehouse for one of leading Online Fashion and Beauty retailers. The job in Grimethorpe pays a minimum of £8.21 per hour with set shifts. Monthly bonuses are available for attendance and performance, not to mention the potential to earn a permanent contract!
The Warehouse Operative role would see you:
- Picking and packing fashion goods,
- Playing an active role in stock control
- Being part of the customer fulfilment process, from control of the goods coming into the warehouse to helping them get to the customer's doorstep.
Other incentives include:
- A 25% discount if you shop online at ASOS after 3 months service
- Operational bonuses up to £200
- Overtime premiums are paid at time and half, with double time also occasionally paid
- An increase in pay after 12 weeks in the role
Some of the regular benefits include:
- On site subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food
- Long term opportunities for hard working staff
- Monthly bonus payments available for achieving targets
As well as the benefits XPO have a very supportive and engaging way of managing the workforce. Your training period is 4 weeks long where you are given realistic weekly targets to get you up to the desired pace with the correct level of accuracy. The site is also big on engagement with weekly and sometimes daily activities to promote the friendly working environment, with regular prizes and gifts being handed out.
There is also a very high conversion rate for temporary staff to become permanent staff members!
What skills you need to become one of our warehouse operatives:
- We are looking for self motivated people
- Hard working people to join our team of Warehouse Operatives
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- Team players who will work to increase productivity among the
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
- People comfortable with working at heights
What are the pay rates for Warehouse Operatives:
- The day rate is £8.21 per hour
- The night time rate is £9.85 per hour, for hours worked between 23:00 and 07:00
Where is the job:
- The job is located on Spring road, Grimethorpe, S72 7GX
What are you waiting for? Apply now and join our team!
Either click apply or contact us by phone -
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- handle 'goods in' and 'stock control'
- "Warehouse Operatives"
- "pick and pack"
- "Warehouse Associates"
- "Warehouse workers"