Our client is keen to recruit an experienced Warehouse Operative to joint their growing team in Swindon
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Picking, Packing and despatching of quality products to important customers.
- Ensuring that priority orders are despatched and that customer promise dates are met.
- Performing cyclical stock checks, in line with financial audit requirements.
The individual must possess:
- PC Knowledge and good use of MS Office products, especially Excel
- Proven experience of picking to an extremely high standard of accuracy with complicated picking sheets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.in person and via phone
- Fork Lift Truck Licence (reach truck and counter balance also an advantage.
- Ability to prioritise workloads effectively and work under tight deadlines
- A keen eye for detail & basic batch trace knowledge an advantage (training will be given)
- Good reliability and punctual
This is a temporary to permanent position paying £18k pa, the hours of work are 11.30am-20.00pm