Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 4.30pm
Heads Recruitment (who operates as a recruitment business) is currently looking for Warehouse Operatives to work for one of our clients in the Cheadle Hulme area of Manchester. Our client is one of the national leaders in print management and advertising solutions. Due to recent growth and popularity in their business they have moved to a bigger, new purpose built facility. This is an exciting opportunity to join rapidly growing Team within this newly established Company.
For the right Candidates this will be a full time TEMP-2-PERM position.
As the Company is currently looking for skilled Warehouse Operatives, you would need to present your previous experience in working in that kind of a role. Your duties will include:
- Packing ready product /order
- Quality and quantity control
- Assisting in stock taking and stock rotation
- Accepting and checking deliveries
- Booking goods into computerised stock control system
- Customer Service (contact via email or phone)
- Manual Handling
To be a successful candidate for this position you will need to:
- Have previous experience in similar role
- Driven by set targets
- Have flexibility to work different shifts
- Have a good level of spoken and written English
- Have a good understanding of spoken and written English
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy environment
This is a very exciting opportunity, If you think this position sounds right for you and you would like to apply please send your CV via this portal or call HEADSA on .