The Best Connection is recruiting on behalf of our client for a warehouse loaders / despatch operatives to help with the physical movement of products from the warehouse to vehicles for distributing to clients throughout the UK.
This position includes aspects of continuous, repetitive heavy lifting of products within the warehouse environment and in the back of HGV's.
Responsibilities of a Warehouse Loader / Despatch Operative
Use of hand held scanners
Quality checking of products
Loading and unloading stock between warehouse storage and HGV's.
Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
Requirements of the Warehouse Loader / Despatch Operative
- Good attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work to targets.
- Whilst pump trucks are provided to assist in completing the work, there is a physical aspect to the role which involves a lot of walking, bending, stretching and repetitive heavy lifting.
Overtime may be available for staff who consistently reach their targets.
Working hours: 06:00 - 15:00
Inductions available immediately.
For further details, or to apply please contact Tim or Beki at The Best Connection, Worthing
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.