We're excited to be partnering this hard working, friendly business locally, in their search for a stable, hands on and hard working Warehouse Operative. Our client is seeking candidates with previous experience of working in the warehouse environment, although is also willing to train the successful candidate up - in many ways it is more important to have the key personality traits of a strong work ethic, reliability and loyalty in the eyes of the employer.
Joining a small warehouse team, the successful candidate will ideally be an all rounder with previous experience of succeeding in a small and varied warehousing role. Applicants need to be systems literate, good communicators and be fit and healthy in what can at times be a physical environment, but will experience training across the business, learning a lot in the process.
Duties will include:
- Prepare and ready products for dispatch accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Physical movement of stock within the warehouse.
- Accepting deliveries and restocking the warehouse accordingly.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and assisting with systems upkeep on goods in and out.
- Responsibility for stock checks and regular product counts.
- Use of forklift truck - counterbalance license would be preferred.
Strong general IT skills and awareness would be preferred due to the interaction with the warehouse system and attention to detail is of the highest level of importance. Reliability is key in a small warehouse environment and candidates must be of the attitude to prove themselves on this basis.
Please apply immediately to be considered for a role in this rewarding team environment with highly favourable working hours and conditions.
- Stock Control