Staffline are currently looking for long term FULL-TIME Warehouse Operatives to join our client's busy team in a temperature controlled warehouse environment.
Hours & Days of Work: 5/6 days a week including Weekends and Bank holidays.
Shifts: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am
Pay rates: £8.00 - £10.80 per hour plus performance bonus
Paid holiday, Training and support: Our Client have an excellent Training Department and throughout your work with Staffline Group PLC and our client we will support you and provide you with the training that you need. Although full training will be given, applicants should be confident, self-motivated, hardworking, enthusiastic, reliable and able to work effectively as part of a team. The roles are performance related and you will have daily and weekly targets that you will be expected to achieve.
In order to secure a position we require:
- Good English in order to communicate with your colleagues
- Literacy and numeracy skills are also required of which a pre-employment test is required.
- As part of our H&S procedures, you will be required to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
Our client has the following facilities that are available to all staff:
- Subsidised canteen providing hot and cold food
- Drinks and snacks
- 24hr Gym and showers
- Chill out area with pool tables and TVs
- Multi faith rooms
- Free car park and safe bicycle room
Please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job