We have a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Operative in the Milton Keynes area, with immediate start. Working for an award-winning business that offers complete supply chain solutions - specialising in transportation, logistics, forwarding and warehousing.
As a warehouse operative you will need to have:
- Willingness to carry out other duties not limited to jobs you get assigned to
- Salary: Between £7.50ph and £8.25ph. (this is based on what shifts you work on)
- Working hours of Warehouse Operatives are 6am - 2:30pm and/or 2:30pm - 11pm Monday to Friday.
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Duration: Temporary
Role of a warehouse operative:
- Working in modern fast paced up beat environment packing goods to daily targets. Candidates may be required to assist in other duties such as sweeping up and loading and unloading of containers. The role is varied and would suit candidates regardless of size or strength.
Benefits of working with us as a warehouse operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Online payslips
- Licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.