We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to work from the Middleton depot.
Monday to Friday + Saturday overtime
Here at Yodel, we handle millions of parcels - and that makes for some excellent career opportunities for Warehouse Operatives. As a key member of our friendly service centre team, you will support activities right across our operation, working closely with managers, drivers and customer service colleagues to deliver an exceptional service to our customers
As a Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for:
- Sorting, scanning and distributing inbound and outbound parcels.
- Ensuring drivers leave on time carrying the correct load
- Updating documentation relating to our parcels
- Adhering to health and safety regulations within the depot
- You will need to be friendly and helpful,
- Have great attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Great communication skills
If you are hardworking, customer focused, thrive on a challenge, can work to challenging deadlines, with the ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience and enjoy working as part of a team, we want you to be part of the Yodel story.To search for and apply for opportunities in your area, please click on the apply button.