Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for our client based in Braintree, Essex.
Ideally, the candidate will have a minimum of 6 months’ experience within Electrical Wholesale or any other DIY or Hardware environment, and ideally will have some trade counter experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To process orders
- Operate in goods in
- Operate in goods out
- Stock counting
- Stock allocation
- Stock location
- To liaise with office staff
- To liaise with trade counter staff
- To liaise with driving/delivery staff
- Keeping the warehouse and stores area clean, tidy and hazard free
- Advise on which electrical products will be best suited for purpose
- Invoicing customers
- Cash handling
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Other duties as required in the warehouse
- Operating on the trade counter
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience within electrical wholesale OR any other DIY/Hardware store
- Evidence of working within a busy team
- Ability to communicate well, laterally and vertically within the organisation.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good warehousing skills
- Good customer service skills
Working hours are Monday - Friday 08:00am - 18:00pm, with one in four Saturdays 08:00am - 13:00pm.
In return our client offer a basic salary of £16,000 - £22,000 with free on site parking.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.