Our client is looking for several Warehouse Operatives to work at a well-established distribution site based in Oldbury. Our client is looking for late shift and night shift workers with possible day shift for on-going work.
As a Warehouse Operative, your duties in the workplace will include:
- Order picking a range of different products
- Loading and unloading deliveries ready for dispatch
- Shrink wrapping and palletising
- General warehouse duties
- Keeping stock records
- Operating a hand held scanner
- Adhering to strict health and safety rules and regulations
All Training Provided
Shifts:Start times vary from 4pm till 1am with shifts lasting 6 - 8 hours per day.
Salary:The first 12 weeks will be £7.50 per hour. After 12 weeks if successful £10.32 per hour.
Please apply for this vacancy by sending an updated CV or Call CastleView Group