11am - 19.00pm Monday to Friday
Upon successful completion of your probation, the company offer in-house licences for counterbalance, reach, bendi truck and using a cherry picker.
The role will involve working to a health and safety ethos to ensure products held in a specified area of the warehouse is well cared for, stored accurately and safely.
If successful, you will also be expected to ensure that all orders are fulfilled on time and all other targets are achieved.
You will be expected to lift heavy goods by hand and be capable of using a pallet truck.The role can be quite demanding but very rewarding.
Key duties of the Warehouse Operative to include:
- Ensure the accurate and safe storage of incoming stock.
- Ensure all orders are picked accurately within deadline.
- Ensure all in-bond transfers are completed accurately and on-time.
- Ensure all stock is accurate and accounted for.
- Look for, prevent and promptly respond to all queries / problems to all customers' satisfaction.
- Ensure all relevant information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Use a cherry picker to move goods.
- Contribute to improvements in the performance of the company.
Performance objectives / measures of the Warehouse Operative:
- 100% stock accuracy.
- All cases and stock are in the condition required by the customer.
- 100% picking accuracy.
- Zero accidents.
- Achieve target productivity rates.
Key skills, knowledge, experience and attributes of the Warehouse Operative:
- Numerate and accurate.
- Acts on discrepancies and problems.
- Skilled in operating MHE.
- Well organised and flexible team member.
- Proactive and takes initiative.
- Capable of understanding how the operation of his / her area fits into the overall business.
Hours of work: / 11:00am - 7:00pm, Monday to Friday
Warehouse Operative - Permanent
Location: Colerne / Corsham
Keywords: Warehouse Operative, Forklift, Pallet Truck, Stock, Supply Chain
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- stock control