Do you want to be active around a warehouse or use your organisation skills to sort out parcels? Either way we have the job for you! You can be a part of a busy and friendly team, working for the world's biggest online retailer, Amazon, with the real opportunity for long term work in Reading as a Parcel Sortation Associate!
The Parcel Sortation Associate role:
- The role is an active role with sortation at it's very heart
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment
- Working in a team to hit targets
- Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for who are self motivated
- Hard working people to join our team of Parcel Sortation Associates
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
- People who are Flexible
Who you will be working for:
- Amazon, a leader in online retail
- A company who believes in innovation
- An organisation focused on the customer experience
- A company who develop people and look to help further their careers
- A company that rewards commitment
What's in it for you:
- The pay rate is £7.65 per hour for the day shift, or £7.65 with a £1 per hour shift premium for the night shift
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
What are the shifts:
Days 06:00 - 14:30
Nights 22:30 - 09:00
Public Transport: For those reliant on public transport the site is 6 minutes walk from Theale train station, which itself is about 10 minutes ride from Reading train station.
For those who drive parking is available and the warehouse is easily accessible by bus, train and bike. There are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply and we will help find the best solution for you.
Don't delay apply today and begin earning tomorrow!
Apply by clicking apply or give us a call on
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"
- "Picker & Packer"