We are currently recruiting for a Permanent Warehouse Operative for our client based in Ongar. This is a permanent position with a fast growing SME bargain books business that can offer career development and a great place to work. The company has moved warehouse twice already in the last 4 years and are looking to move again to allow for expansion.
The Warehouse Operative will be working within a small warehouse picking and packing orders and we are looking for a candidate who has proven experience in a warehouse environment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work within a team and alone.
As a Warehouse and Forklift Operative daily duties will include:
* 90% of the role will be picking, packing and managing the goods in and out.
* Operating fork lifts when required (full training provided if no license held so don't worry if you have no forklift experience)
* Helping with dispatch of online orders on Amazon and Ebay
* Updating the central stock software system and helping with the update of online pricing portals
* Carrying out general laboring duties.
* Organisation of products and stock
The ideal Warehouse/Forklift operative will hold the following skills and experience:
* Must hold a full clean UK driving license and have their own transport
* Ideally have proven warehouse experience and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Numeracy and basic PC skills required e.g. Excel
* Manual handling or lifting might be required
* Careful attention to detail as some goods may require cleaning before being sent out
* Can-do attitude with good communication skills
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 08:00am-16:30pm salary negotiable depending on experience.. please contact Georgina on alternatively send your CV