An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this expanding company, based in Welham Green.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working for a builders merchants and have undertaken the following duties:
- Undertaking Security checks and endorsing all goods loaded onto goods-out vehicles against delivery notes.
- Ensuring Goods against hand written or manually altered delivery notes do not leave the depot unless approved by the branch manager.
- Collect picking notes from the transport office and initiate picking process for subsequent runs in an order of priority.
- Ensure picking notes are correctly completed and signed off by the respective picker.
- Goods-out vehicles are safely and securely loaded (no over or uneven loading).
- Collect first run picking notes for next day from the transport office at 2:00pm.
- Collect picking note for IBT from the transport office at 3:00pm.
- Loading of all goods-out vehicles should be completed before closing of depot.
- Check and verify goods collected by visiting customers.
- Place all documents in a correct location in the office.
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy at all time.
- 23 days holiday, + 8 bank holidays
- Christmas Shutdown Period
- Employer Pension Contribution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job