Our client, an international, industry-leading fleet management solutions company in Reading are currently hiring for a Warehouse Operative to join the team. You must be process orientated and have experience in Inventory Management, Pick & Pack & Dispatch - domestically and cross-border.
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type and acceptable quality.
- Picking / Prep and packing products.
- Dispatching customer Orders
- Contacting transport/courier companies and coordinating dispatch and delivery with them.
- Inventory Control - maintaining of records etc
- Cycle Counting / Audit
- Inventory transactions
- Moving and organizing stock.
- Labelling goods that have arrived at the warehouse.
- Storing stock away safely.
- Minimum 2 + years warehouse experience
- IT literate: MS Office / knowledge Inventory Control/WMS and dispatch systems
- Tech based warehouse / some staging product and / or configuration experience
- Communicate effectively
- Physically fit and capable to lift items and undertake manual handling
- Friendly approach and willingness to assist customers and team members
- Openness and willingness to learn new systems and take instructions
This is a full time position working Monday - Friday.
Please apply online to be considered.