Must be Customer & Process orientated and must have experience in Inventory Management, Picking & Packing and Dispatch both National and International. Must have high level of English Spoken, Reading and Writing language. GCSE grade C or above and competent IT skills with Word and Excel.
£21,000 - 23,000 basic plus 5% bonus
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type and acceptable quality.
- Picking / Preparing and packing products.
- Dispatching customer Orders
- Contacting transport/courier companies and coordinating dispatch and delivery with them.
- Inventory Control - maintaining of records etc…
- Cycle Counting / Audit
- Inventory transactions
- Moving and organizing stock.
- Labelling goods that have arrived at the warehouse.
- Storing stock away safely.
- Minimum 2 + years warehouse experience
- IT literate: MS Office / knowledge Inventory Control/WMS and dispatch systems
- Tech based warehouse / some staging product and / or configuration experience
- Communicate effectively
- Physically fit and capable to lift items and undertake manual handling
- Friendly approach and willingness to assist customers and team members
- Openness and willingness to learn new systems and take instructions
- Be punctual, trustworthy and reliable
- Inventory Management
- Stock Picking