Warehouse Operative, Burgess Hill, £16,341 per annum. A great opportunity to join a busy warehouse environment working with a variety of contracts.
ILG has grown to become a market leader in fulfilment, warehousing and logistics services. During this time, it has evolved alongside the e-commerce wave and major developments in the courier and freight industries to be the pick, pack and ship service for online businesses.
Awarded UKWA Warehouse company of the year 2017 ILG plans continued growth through expanded services across the UK and beyond while maintaining its focus on people and quality. We are an ambitious fast paced growing business securing Sussex Company of the Year 2016. We are looking for motivated, talented, adaptive and energetic individuals to come and join the ILG Team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Responsible for the pick, pack and shipping a range of products to our clients on a daily basis
- Quality checking goods, gift wrapping and packaging to the clients required standards
- Accurate use of the order management system and accurate picking of order items
- Ensure correct shipping information is processed and displayed ready for courier collection
- General maintenance responsibilities of your area in line with health and safety policies
Shift Pattern: 40 hour week, 5 days out of 7 varying Monday through Sunday.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Enjoy working as part of a target driven ambitious team
- Strong attention to detail
- Hard working and enjoy seeing job through to completion
- IT literate and confident to use IT systems
- Retail / Order fulfilment experience desirable but not essential
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy / sell holiday.
- Birthday Leave
- Dedicated rest areas with free tea and coffee
- Parking on site
- Dedicated platform for learning and development and twice yearly salary review opportunities
- Social Events
- Staff member of the month rewards
- Bonus scheme
- Pension, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Healthshield - Care Package and Discount Perks.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job