As a Warehouse Operative you will be working within a team of Warehouse Operatives picking and packing. Are you hard working and looking to help build a great team ethic? We are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Thatcham! Immediate starts available!
Warehouse Operative Shifts
- Day shift: 08:00-16:00
- Night shift: 18:00-02:00
Warehouse Operative Pay Rates
- Days: £9 / hour
- Nights: £10 / hour
- Saturday days: £9.50
- Saturday nights: £10.50
- Sunday days: £10.50
- Sunday nights: £10.50
- Bank holiday: £10.50
What experience are we looking for from our Warehouse Operatives?
- Reliable, punctual and committed to your selected shift pattern
- High performance standards in your previous roles
- Have a good working attitude - always wanting to 'get the job done!'
- A team player, excited by building new working relationships and delivering high standards as a team
What benefits do Warehouse Operatives receive for their hard work?
- Training provided to enhance your existing skills
- Career prospects for those who wish to progress
- Enhanced Weekend and Bank holiday pay rates
- Warehouse Operative Job Description
- Working with colleagues on shift picking and packing customer orders
- Using hand held / arm mounted devices to pick and scan items
- Working on foot at a fast pace in order to maintain set individual and team targets
How will you find us..
Parking is available and the warehouse is easily accessible by bus, train and bike. There are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply and we will help find the best solution for you.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "picker and packer"
- "Warehouse operative"
- "warehouse Worker"
- "Warehouse assistant"
- "picker packer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job