Role: Warehouse Operator
Location: Commutable from Crawley, Horsham, Haywards Heath, Petworth, Worthing, Bognor and surrounding areas
Salary: £18,500 - £20,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am till 5pm / 7:30am till 4:00pm
A leading manufacturing company are looking for an additional member to add to their highly successful and growing team. We are on the look'out for a committed Warehouse Operator who wants to join a friendly and small team.
The role is varied and covers a range of areas including;
- Driving counter balance and reach fork lifts, using stacker and pallet trucks. Un-loading and loading of lorries and putting stock away.
- Receiving goods, checking quantity and quality. Booking in stock and putting items away.
- Assisting, when required, with the packing of finished products onto pallets completing despatch paperwork as necessary.
- Assist when required in other areas such as production.
- Worked in a Warehouse type role
- Experience of working in a warehouse and/or manufacturing environment
- Forklift experience
- Counterbalance licence / forklift experience
- Must speak clear fluent English
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.