Responsibility and Activity:
- To carry out key warehouse duties as directed by the Stock Controller. Including off loading and re-loading, waste disposal and recycling.
- Utilise the loading lists, be able to navigate the planning sheets and print delivery paperwork
- To help manage stock levels and the movement of all stock in/out of designated locations to ensure customer orders and sales requests are fulfilled:
- Manage, track and maintain evaluation chair stock levels.
- To manage 'short shipped’ / late deliveries with 3rd party suppliers.
- To goods receipt and label all 3rd party items with order number, out date and customer name.
- To undertake weekly 'cycle counts’ to audit stock levels.
- To support and cover for the Stock Controller activities as and when required including use of fork lifts and on site equipment - moving vans within the yard etc.
- To work closely with the Operations team including Planning, Order Processing and Installations.