Your duties will include the following:
- Picking orders using scanning equipment to ensure total accuracy.
- Packing orders using the correct packaging material, scanning orders in preparation for dispatch.
- Working to achievable targets based on productivity and quality.
- In some areas, you may be responsible for replenishment of stock to ensure stock is always available.
- Ensuring accuracy and quality standards are met at all times. Responsible for individual workload Undertaking cross training in all departments where required.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
Previous experience as a Warehouse Operative / Warehouse Workers is desired.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Aware of health and safety.
- Personal Attributes Confident and willing to work.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible in regards to working hours as shift work is required
- Any other tasks that may require support
- Ideally you will have experience of picking and packing orders, although full training will be given.
- Basic IT skills will also be required as you will be using hand scanners to pick the correct items and log them.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job