We are looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives for a number of companies based in the Leicestershire area.
As a warehouse operative you will need to have:
- Previous order picking experience - essential
- A Good level of knowledge with hand held scanners - essential
- Good level of fitness/strength to carry out particular tasks - essential
- Salary: £7.50ph - £9.50 per hour dependant on Shift.
- Working shift patterns (Monday - Friday): 6am till 2pm / 2pm till 10pm / 10pm till 6am
- Location: Leicestershire
- Duration: Temp/Perm
The role of a Warehouse Operative:
You will be working within a team, picking orders from locations within the warehouse. A good level of fitness/strength is essential for this role, as it will require a lot of walking around, on your feet all day and lifting heavy goods.
- Order Picking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"