Immediate starts for Warehouse Operatives in Dunfermline! We are looking for full time Warehouse Operatives for the world's biggest online retailer, Amazon! With real opportunities for Temporary to Permanent work!
Are you looking for well paid overtime, great benefits and fantastic incentives? Do you want to be active around a warehouse? Then we have the perfect job for you!
We offer full time hours with weekly pay as part of a busy and friendly team!
Where is the job based?
KY11 8ST, Dunfermline
Benefits for Warehouse Operatives:
- Free Tea & Coffee
- On-site car parking
- Full training provided - so no experience is necessary
- Friendly environment with good career prospects
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- Temp to perm possible with good attendance and performance
- And plenty more!
Various Warehouse Operative (Picker-Packer) roles available:
- Pick and pack work with Inbound and Outbound processes
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
Warehouse Operative shift available:
- Day shift starts at either 7am or 7.30am
- Night shift starts at either 7pm or 7.30pm
- The week is broken down into 4 shifts of 10 hours, with various rotations available
Warehouse Operative pay rate - Weekly pay!
- Day shift £7.65 per hour
- Night shift £7.65 + £1.76 per hour late hours premium
Subsided travel available:
From Leven (Via Methil & Glenrothes) Costing £2 each way, or £4 return
Some parking is available and there are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply now and we will help find the best solution for you.
Don't delay apply today by clicking apply, or call us on
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job