Immediate starts to work as a Warehouse Operatives in Livingston for one of the UK's largest supermarkets, full time with real potential to become a permanent employee!
If you are looking for full time work, great benefits and fantastic incentives, Come and be a part of our busy and friendly team, working for one of the largest Supermarkets in UK with the real opportunity for long term or permanent work in Livingston!
£7.50 - £9.52 per hour (depending on shift and performance)
Plus a potential one off bonus of up to £250 based on your performance and attendance.
- Friendly environment with good career prospects
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Regular Overtime
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Free parking
- Full training provided - so no experience is necessary
- PPE Provided
- Plus a potential one off bonus of up to £250
- And plenty more!
There are a variety of shift patterns available to suit your work-life schedule:
To work as a Warehouse Operative in our warehouse you will need to be:
- Over the age of 18
- Happy to work with Meat and Alcohol
- Willing to work in a cold environment / Chilled environment
- Able to lift weights up to 20kg independently
- Have the right to work UK
- Be able to pass a Drugs and Alcohol test
This is not a short term job, this is a temporary ongoing position, meaning you can be long term employed with the chance of become a permanent employee.
Become a Warehouse Worker!
Don't delay, apply today and begin earning tomorrow!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job