Warehouse Operative with Forklift Licence CB and Flexi
Our Client based near Diss is looking for a Warehouse Operative with valid Counterbalance and Flexi Forklift licences to join their busy team in the bagging department.
Monday to Friday
07:00am-16:00pm or 07:00am- 15:00pm
Pay rate £9.50 per hour + shift allowances for doing lates and nights – up to £14.25 per hour
As a Warehouse Operative with valid Counterbalance and Flexi Forklift licences your main duties will be split – 50/50 between warehouse duties/running machinery and using forklift.
- FLT operations to move stock between production and warehouse, and loading of vehicles
- Stacking and Unstacking warehouse shelving
- Use and operate bagging equipment
- Running machinery in the warehouse, handling and moving bags of up to 25kg.
- Using computer system
- Completion of records, reporting maintenance and safety issues
- Hygiene duties, aiding production departments as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will hold a valid FLT Counterbalance Certificate
- Will hold a valid FLT Flexi Certificate
- Have own transport due to the shift pattern and location
- Will have good attention to a detail
- Work equally effectively in a team environment and on their own
- Will have good communication skills
- Experience of a warehouse/picking and dispatch role would be desirable
How to apply:
- Apply online now or,
- Call Industrial Team on ,
- Text us/WhatsApp your name and job reference "DIss" on and we will call you back or,
- Email your up to date CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'