Our clients are looking for a self driven and determined individual who will set a first class example in working practices and go the extra mile for their team in a busy high volume warehouse.
Working closely with the Warehouse Manager and Assistant Warehouse Manager you will ensure that inbound products are received and stocked accurately and dispatched goods are accurately and promptly picked.
- FLT Licence and experience with, preferably, a refresher undertaken in the last six months. We currently operate both Counterbalance and Bendi forklift trucks.
- Excellent communication skills, numerical skills, physically fit.
- Be well organised in achieving planned tasks on schedule and be able to react quickly to get problems resolved.
- Be PC literate and be able to perform sometimes, complicated admin jobs
- Be commercially aware and able to recognise opportunities to save cost
- Ensure customer orders of varying sizes picked, loaded (both manually and by forklift) and delivered in a timely manner.
- Order picking/goods in/ goods out operations to ensure their accuracy with the minimum of handling damage.
- To assist with the dispatch process and liaise with Carriers regarding pickups.
- Occasional control of replenishment as well as regular stock control.
- Responding to the operational needs of the company.
- Ensure H & S standards and all company’s policies and procedures are maintained.
- Ensuring warehouse areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
You must be able to drive as our client's premises are on a farm which is not accessible by public transport.
If you are interested in the above role would love to hear from you.
- Communication Skills