With an annual turnover of £30 million across 12 regional centres we are the UKs largest flooring contractor. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team.
Salary £17,000 plus bonus
To ensure that all products are delivered and received in a timely manner and in good condition and to assist in the warehouse in order to contribute to the smooth running of the region.
- Deliver correct merchandise to correct delivery address without causing damage to stock or premises
- Ensure security of merchandise and your vehicle at all times
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Load and unload merchandise from Company and Manufacturers vehicles ensuring that goods are not damaged
- Ensure goods are correct against the appropriate documentation
- Ensure all goods are labelled once booked in and stored in the correct locations
- Ensure safe use of mechanical handling aids and all machinery
- Report all delays to your line manager as they occur when driving that may affect your arrival time
- Complete delivery journey times within the reasonable and safe expected journey times
- Help maintain the warehouse efficiently in order to achieve targets
- Carry out stock movements as required
- Effectively co-operate with contractors for goods both inwards and outwards
- Provide every customer with a high standard of service at all times
- Carry out general housekeeping duties
- Drive small van as required
Benefits include, 32 days holiday, including 8 bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, healthcare, life cover and staff discount.
** NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES**