We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well established client in Hitchin who are looking for a motivated individual to join their team as a Warehouse Operative on a Temp-Perm basis.
Your role as Warehouse Operative is to assist in the packing and unpacking of boxes, placing stock in the correct areas, stock checking. You will also help with loading and unloading of boxes on the van with the engineers and giving out parts to the delivery drivers.
• Work closely with the Team members and other departments.
• Uphold a high standard of compliance.
• Warehouse experience
• Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Full training will given to the ideal candidate so a willingness to learn would be a must
Monday to Friday (09:00-17:00hrs)
• Canteen - Vending machines, hot drinks & fridge for food storage
• Car parking facilities
• Accessible by public transport - Bus stop less than 5 minute walk from site- Train just 20 minute walk from site
• Holiday Pay
This will be a 13 week temp to perm position! Immediate start is preferred!
If you feel this position is for you then please apply today!