Warehouse Operative Southall
Warehouse Operatives Needed!
Corr Recruitment is currently looking for Warehouse Operative for one of our clients based in Southall
As a Warehouse Operative you will need:
- A good level of English speaking
- Good work attitude
- Salary £10 per hour
- Working hours: Night Shift Monday to Friday 00:00 to 08:30 (some flexibility will be required)
- Location: Southall
Role of a Warehouse Operative include:
- Loading and unloading goods up to 25kg
- Operating on voice pick system
- Sorting parcels
- General hygiene duties
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative
- 20 hrs per week
- Free parking
- on-site canteen
- Up to 28 days Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- opportunity of permanent contract after completed 12 weeks of work or pay increase
If you are interested in the above role, please call or apply online.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'