Our client is an industry specialist within engineering. The company specialises in providing specialist solutions across the industry. Everything they do is designed and manufactured in Britain. The company are passionate about people and can offer a fresh thinking environment.
- Monday to Friday 0730 to 1630 - Flexible dependant on the person - overtime available.
- Paying upto £9.00 dependant on experience
As an Assembly Operative you will be required to:
- Follow wiring diagrams
- Cable and wire company products
- Solder small components on to a circuit board
- Check own work and ensure safety
- Ensure products are completed on time to a high standard
- Ensure correct practice for health and safety is maintained
To be successful as an Assembly Operative, you will ideally have:
- Experience of wiring and cabling
- A willingness to learn new skills
- A proactive team player
- A keen and enthusiastic outlook
We would be keen to hear from skilled assembly operatives with soldering and wiring experience. Full Training will be offered for the right candidate. Can-do attitude. Immediate start.
Keywords: Great Team, Assembly, Solder, Wiring, within a warehouse environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'