My client, a fantastic and growing business in High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a Warehouse manager on a permeant basis.
Start Date: ASAP
Key responsibilities include:
- Goods in.
- Receipting/Allocating/Dispatching goods and adding to CRM/Sage
- Order Acknowledgements
- Stock Controls
- Snagging Control/Management
- Vehicle Inspection Sheets
- Warehouse H&S Checks
- Building Checks/Maintenance
- Organising the warehouse and keeping it clean
- Waste Management
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management with the ability to set and stick to deadlines
- A positive can-do attitude
- Natural problem solver
- Forklift License
Nice to haves:
- First Aid in the Workplace Qualification
- Fire Marshall
What’s in it for me?
You will be joining a leading one-stop dealership for office workspace, with the largest independent showroom across the UK.
Minimum of 23 days annual leave + bank holidays and free parking. Annual leave will increase by one day after every two years of employment
If you’re interested and suitable then please apply now as this will be a fast turnaround!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'