Must be very hands on with a can-do-will-do attitude.
You will be working within a team of ranging from 14 - 20 dynamic and hardworking people who are supportive and encouraging people that will help you achieve your tasks/goals. As well as a team that challenge each other and are responsive by giving positive feedback.
The ideal candidate must be:
* Well organised with a flexible approach to work and overtime when required
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic
* Computer literate with practical experience Word, Outlook and Excel
* Excellent communication skills: verbal/written
* Proven organisational and analytical skills
Key Responsibilities include:
* Accurate picking/ packing and dispatching to meet KPI's is essential
* Must be customer focused
* Good housekeeping is required
* Must be able to work to tight deadlines
The role will be 8.5 hour shifts (9.5 including 2 x 30 minutes breaks)and hours ranging from 08:30 - 18:00 or 11:30 - 21:00.
Salary is £17,500 which will include a great Christmas bonus!
Interviews will be Friday the 23rd and you must be able to start Monday the 26th.
If you feel like this is the role for you, please APPLY NOW!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Warehouse Operative