We have a fantastic new opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting warehouse as a Warehouse Operative in Daventry for Amazon, a massive global company focused on customer service, innovation and development!
The Warehouse Operative Role:
- The role is an active role with picking and packing
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment
- Working in a team to hit targets
- Working at heights of up to 12.5m (41ft) using PUP trucks
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for self motivated
- Hard working people to join our team of Warehouse Operatives
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- Team players who will work to increase productivity
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
- People comfortable with working at heights
Who you will be working for:
- A leader in online retail
- A company who believes in innovation
- An organisation focused on the customer experience
- A company who develop people, reward commitment and look to help further their careers
What's in it for you:
- The pay rate begins at £7.80 per hour whilst the night shift is £7.80 + £1.71 per hour late hours premium, with the potential to earn big money with over-time
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
Where is the job:
- The job is located at in Daventry, NN11 8PQ
- The site is on the Royal Oak Industry Estate which is well serviced by public transport, and there is additional transport provided from some local areas
- There is parking on site and there are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply now and we will help find the best solution for you.
How to apply:
- Click apply, send us your CV and we will endeavour to book you in for a registration ASAP! Of alternatively call us on
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job