Full Time, Permanent
£15616-£17041 per annum
Are you an experienced warehouse Operative who is looking for a Permanent role? If so, we are keen to speak to you.
We are looking to recruit a permanent and full time Warehouse Operative to work in a busy warehouse located on the outskirts of Selby, The company is continually growing due to an increase in orders and is looking to expand further.
The role is working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm and there will be overtime during the week starting earlier and on Saturday mornings.
The role is paying £8.00 per hour. This will rise to £8.74 per hour after your 3 month probation period. The company offers a monthly bonus based on performance worth between £30 to £50 per month. The holiday entitlement is 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. After 1 years service there is access to the company's pension scheme.
The role involves receiving and dispatching orders, stock movements and replenishment and general warehouse duties. Specific duties will be as follows:
- Picking and Packing Orders by hand
- Unloading 40 foot containers by hand and palletising the boxes. (involves very heavy work)
- Processing orders onto a courier system and generating the despatch labels.
- Driving a Forklift Counterbalance Truck
- Driving a Forklift Reach Truck
- Driving an electric pallet truck.
- Stock counts
- Using WMS to locate and update stock information.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Be Numerate and Literate
- Prefered Knowledge and understanding of IT systems but not essential
- Preferably hold a forklift counterbalance or reach licence and previous experience but not essential
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Your own transport (car or motorbike) to get to the rural location
If you are interested in a full time and permanent role within a company that is growing and investing heavily please send an up to date cv asap.
MYNT Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency. For more details about our company please visit our website or follow us on linkedin, twitter, facebook.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job