We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a part time Warehouse Operative in Banbury, OX16 2SN. We are offering you WEEKLY PAY and the possibility to EARN UP TO £4,500 BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!
Earn between £2,500 - £4,500 before Christmas based on part time day shift at £10.80 per hour or part time night shift at £11.80 per hour and an additional £100 each week subject to start date, location, attendance and shift worked. Overtime available up to £21.60 hourly.
**Earn extra cash for Christmas with a NEW INCREASED pay rate**
Your shift times as a part time Warehouse Operative:
- Day shift: 06:30 until 15:00
- You will be working 5 days out of 7 days a week
Your role as a part time Warehouse Operative:
- To provide an excellent delivery experience for customers by receiving & sorting parcels into the correct postcodes and ensuring accuracy within the parcels
- Working in an exceptionally fast-paced and engaging environment
- Handling the full range of any items sold
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
Benefits working as a Warehouse Operative:
- An ADDITIONAL £100 each week subject to start date, location, attendance and shift worked
- Canteen providing hot and cold food and free tea and coffee
- We are urgently hiring for Christmas, immediate starts are available
- Temporary role with full training provided
- No experience is needed as anyone can become a Warehouse Operative!
Health and Safety:
Health and safety are a top priority with any of our roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote any social distancing in the workplace including enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Location: Banbury, OX16 2SN.
If you are looking for an exciting role offering an immediate start, click apply now!
PMP Recruitment a trading division of Cordant Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'