Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Our client is an established and reputable company based in Redditch. Due to continued investment they are now looking to acquire the services of an experience Warehouse Operative. This is a fantastic opportunity, with significant future possibilities for the successful candidate.
- To pick and pack orders as required.
- Ensure stock inspections are performed efficiently and in line with the company's standards.
- You will be responsible for receiving deliveries and ensuring all stock is undamaged.
- Ensuring the safe loading and unloading of goods.
- Process all necessary documentation within the warehouse and complete all relevant system transactions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- You will need to be organised and have great attention to detail.
- An in-date Fork Lift Licence is required.
- You will need to be computer literate.
- Physically fit and have the ability to lift up to 20kg.
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous.
The working hours for this vacancy are 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday. A degree of flexibility will be needed to cover holidays and sickness.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Jess on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.