We have a fantastic new opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting warehouse as a Parcel Sortation Associate in Belvedere for Amazon, a massive global company focused on customer service, innovation and development!
The Parcel Sortation Associate role:
- The role is an active role
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment
- Working as a team sorting pre packaged parcels into the correct delivery route locations for delivery drivers
- Using a handheld scanner to scan each parcel barcode into the correct location barcode
- Working on foot at a fast pace in order to maintain set individual and team targets
What's in it for you:
- The pay rate for this role is £8.20 per hour with a £1 per hour shift premium for the night shift.
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for who are self motivated
- Hard working people to join our team of Parcel Sortation Associates
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
- People who can work either our Day shift: 04.30 - 13.00 or night shift: 00.30 - 09.00
Who you will be working for:
- Amazon, a leader in online retail
- A company who believes in innovation
- An organisation focused on the customer experience
- A company who develop people and look to help further their careers
- A company that rewards commitment
Where is the job:
- The job is located in Belvedere, DA17 6AS
- There is some parking available and there are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply now and we will help find the best solution for you.
How to apply:
- Click apply and we'll be in touch shortly
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"
- "Picker & Packer"