We have a fantastic new opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting warehouse as a Parcel Sortation Associate in Bow for Amazon, a massive global company focused on customer service, innovation and development!
We have day shifts and night shifts available, and we have shifts that run Monday to Friday and Saturday to Sunday
The Parcel Sortation Associate role:
- The role is an active role with sortation at it's very heart
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
- Working as a team sorting pre packaged parcels into the correct delivery route
- locations for delivery drivers
- Using a handheld scanner to scan each parcel barcode into the correct location barcode
- Working on foot at a fast pace in order to maintain set individual and team targets
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for who are self motivated
- Hard working people to join our team of Parcel Sortation Associates
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
- People who are flexible with time, as we need between 20 and 40 hours per week on these shifts
Who you will be working for:
- Amazon, a leader in online retail
- A company who believes in innovation, rewarding commitment and developing people
- An organisation focused on the customer experience
- One of the biggest organisations on the planet
What's in it for you:
- The pay rate is £8.20 per hour for days, and £8.20 + £1.00 per hour night shift premium for the night shift
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
Where is the job:
- The job is located in Bow, E3 3TT
- Parking is available and the warehouse is easily accessible by bus, train and bike.
- There are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply and we will help find the best solution for you.
How to apply:
- Click apply!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Part Time