We have a fantastic new opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting warehouse as a Parcel Sortation Associate in Enfield for Amazon, a massive global company focused on customer service, innovation and development!
The Parcel Sortation Associate role:
- The role is an active role with sortation at it's very heart
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment
- Working in a team to hit targets
- Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
- Working as a team sorting pre packaged parcels into the correct delivery route locations for delivery drivers
- Using a handheld scanner to scan each parcel barcode into the correct location barcode
- Working on foot at a fast pace in order to maintain set individual and team targets
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for who are self motivated
- Hard working people to join our team of Parcel Sortation Associates
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
- People comfortable with working at heights
Who you will be working for:
- Amazon, a leader in online retail
- A company who believes in innovation
- An organisation focused on the customer experience
- A company that rewards commitment and look to develop people and to help further their careers
What's in it for you:
- The pay rate for a Parcel Sortation Associate is £8.00 per hour for the day shift and £8.00 per hour with a £1.00 per hour night shift premium with the pay rising by 20p an hour after 12 weeks
- The potential to earn big money with the over-time scheme
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The ability to work full time, part time, days or nights!
Where is the job:
- Stockingswater Lane, Enfield - EN3 7RL
- Parking is available on site and the warehouse is easily accessible by car.
- There are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply and we will help find the best solution for you.
How to apply:
- Click apply, send us your CV and we will endeavour to book you in for a registration ASAP Or call us on
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Team work
- Warehouse Operative
- Weekly Pay
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job