ROLE: Warehouse Operative / Packer
HOURS OF WORK: 8am - 4:30pm
BASIC SALARY: £7.83 per hour (£8.20 after 12 weeks)
Do you have previous experience in a warehouse?
Are you available immediately and able to commit to an ongoing assignment?
If so we'd like to hear from you immediately
Our client who has built a reputation manufacturing and distributing market leading products is seeking Warehouse Operatives / Packers to join their organisation in Wellingborough on an ongoing temporary basis.
In this Warehouse Operative / Packer role, you will be responsible for:
- Picking and assembling products
- Packing of display stands
- Reading from drawings
In order to be successful as a Warehouse Operative / Packers role, you must:
- Have experience in a fast paced environment
- Have experience assembling products and packing products
- Have attention to detail and an enthusiastic attitude
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to work well independently as well as part of a team
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a Warehouse Operative / Packer we would like to hear from you. Either upload your CV or call .
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.
- Warehouse Operative
- Goods in
- Goods out