About the job
Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
It’s your responsibility to make sure that:
- Customers can buy the products they want, when they want
- You are able to meet your targets by working efficiently, accurately and safely.
- You play a key role in supporting our store colleagues by ensuring orders are assembled correctly.
Whether you are looking for flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
- Do you have a passion to deliver a great customer service?
- Do you thrive whilst working in a supportive team?
- Are you reliable and a great timekeeper?
- Can you adapt to working in a fast paced ever changing environment?
- Do you take responsibility for your own safety and others whilst at work?
- Would you go the extra mile for stores?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, we can’t wait to hear from you
About the company
We're the UK's number one retailer and we pride ourselves on offering customers the biggest range of products around, from bananas to banking services. We are passionate about our food, merchandise and services and will always try to get things right for those who shop with us.
Did you know we offer the biggest job opportunities too? With stores, dotcom centres and distribution centres across the UK, and a variety of exciting roles, we’re always on the lookout for people who have a hunger to work with customers and colleagues across our business.
Our Every Little Helps approach doesn't just apply to our customers. It's at the very heart of everything we do at work - and it's what makes us different. We believe in treating each other with respect, and everyone having the opportunity to get on.
We offer excellent benefits that help to make Tesco a great place to work.
There are also a variety of excellent share schemes you can be part of, to share in our success.
After 6 months you will receive a Colleague Clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line.
There are also additional special offers available to colleagues throughout the year such as great discounts on days out, gym membership and travel, plus you can look forward to plenty of personal rewards too.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job