Due to demand Parcelforce, the most trusted and successful letters and parcel delivery business, has an opportunity for you to join their team as temporary warehouse operative working a late shift.
Monday to Friday Nights 23:30 - 07:30
Warehouse Operative Responsibilities include:
* Adhering to stand work processes at all times.
* Following standards ops and workplace manuals
* This is working from the Cambridge
* Sorting parcels by postcode and placing them in the appropriate cage. This does involve heavy lifting.
* Checking details and addresses on labels to ensure that they are correctly sorted
* Ensuring that parcels are handled safely to prevent damage
* We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, flexible and happy to work hard on their own initiative.
* We're looking for someone with good people skills that are helpful and friendly.
* You must be physically fit to be able to manually load parcels into a van (up to 30kg)
* Rest Areas
* Tea/coffee making facilities
* Access to internal vacancies successful candidates will be given a chance to progress within this company,
* On-site parking
* Overtime available after 8 hours
* Permanent opportunities available
Please contact Josh on or email
If you're looking to work for a reputable business in a busy environment with a genuine opportunity of being made permanent following a successful probation period of working for Gi Group then apply NOW.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'