Having served over 600,000 customers we are the largest independent bathroom retailer in the UK and here at Better Bathrooms we do things the "better" way; Better Prices, Better Service, Better Bathrooms.
Due to rapid expansion a fantastic opportunity is available for a Warehouse Operative to join Better Bathrooms. As a Warehouse Operative you will perform general warehouse duties, including;
- The safe loading/unloading of vehicles
- Checking all types of paperwork related to throughput of product, identifying any discrepancies and reporting them to the Team Leader.
- Use of Fork Lift/Hand pallet trucks (for which licenced)
- Assist in stock takes and cycle counts as and when required.
- Assist customers with the checking and loading of their orders
Shifts are 4 on, 4 off from 6pm to 6am.
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer;
Potential of career progression in a rapidly growing company.
28 days holiday - including Bank holidays.
New Year Bonus for no sick days /100% attendance.
Free drinks all day and free fruit mondays.
Staff discount on BB.com products.
Contributory pension scheme.
Employee of the month scheme.
Employee referral scheme.
What Happens Next?
If you think this is the role for you then don't miss out, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job