Warehouse Operatives - Nights and Days £9.20/h London Colney Area. Monday to Friday on going.
You will be required to attend induction before starting this assignment
- Ensure all merchandise is allocated to the correct customer order.
- Properly process defective/ faulty merchandise.
- Ensure quality, delivery and other objectives are met.
- Maintain a clean work environment by keeping area free of trash and product in correct locations.
- Prepare and pack orders according to company standards
- Working within a physically demanding environment
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse environment
- Experience of working in a team and ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to move products that may require reaching and/or lifting
- Night Shift 21:00 - 05:00 Monday to Friday.
- Day Shift 11:00 start on Monday and 12:00 Tuesday to Friday.
- Sunday shifts also available
Opportunity to overtime
- £9.20 p/h for the first 40 hours/week
- £13.80 p/h after 40 hours/week
- £13.80 p/h Bank Holiday
Car drivers preferred, due to shift times Public Transport could be an issue.
If you are interested in this role please apply today!