We have a fantastic new opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting warehouse as a night time Parcel Sortation Associate in Basildon for Amazon, a massive global company focused on customer service, innovation and development!
The Parcel Sortation Associate role:
- The role is an active role with sortation at it's very heart
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment
- Working in a team to hit targets
- Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for who are self motivated
- Hard working people to join our team of Parcel Sortation Associates
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
- People who are able to work out night shift
Who you will be working for:
- Amazon, a leader in online retail
- A company who believes in innovation
- An organisation focused on the customer experience
- A company who develop people and look to help further their careers
- A company that rewards commitment
What's in it for you:
- The pay rate is £8.20 per hour + £1.00 per hour night shift premium
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
- A choice of Part time or full time
Where is the job:
- The job is located in Basildon, SS14 9AA
- Public Transport: The site is a short walk from the Matching Green bus stop or the Sainsbury Store bus stop, but please check to make sure you can get to and from the site in time for the shifts.
- Parking is available on site
- There are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply and we will help find the best solution for you.
How to apply:
- Click apply, send us your CV or call us on to be booked in for a registration event!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job