My client, a fantastic business based in High Wycombe are currently recruiting for four warehouse operatives until at least the end of December. There is a potential of this to go permanent for the right candidate.
Hours: 40 hours a week – Monday-Thursday – 7:30-16:30 – Friday – 7:30-13:00
There are three short breaks during your shift and a lunch break.
- taking delivery of goods and storing them.
- checking for damaged or missing items.
- Assembling windows and door
- Taping metal
- Adding rubber seals to window Bead
- Unloading goods
- There is heavy lifting involved
- You need to be available immediately
If you have read the above and are interested and suitable then please apply now! – This will be a quick turn around and will start no later than mid next week!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'