ROLE: Warehouse Operative
HOURS OF WORK: 2300 - 0800 (Nights)
BASIC SALARY: £10 per hour
Do you have experience within a busy loading environment?
Are you capable of working in a physical role?
Are you looking for an ongoing work?
Are you available to start immediately?
If so we'd like to hear from you!
Our client is seeking a Warehouse Operative to join their organisation based in Raunds on an ongoing temporary basis.
In this Warehouse Operative role, you will be responsible for:
- Sorting parcels on a conveyer system ensuring items are despatched correctly.
- Loading goods onto lorries.
- Using pump trucks to move pallets.
- Stacking and wrapping pallets.
- Work in a safe manner and adhere to all health and safety standards.
In order to be successful as a Warehouse Operative you must:
- Have experience within a similar role and environment
- To be fit and able as the work can be physical at times.
- Be committed to staying on until work is finished.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be able to work well independently as well as part of a team.
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in this warehouse Operative role, we would like to hear from you. Upload your CV online or our Wellingborough land-line for more information.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, Please call us on . Thank you.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.
- parcel sorting
- loading bay operative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'