Are you looking to work in a fun and social environment?
Do you want a permanent job with stability and competitive rates of pay?
Do you want the chance to earn overtime in busy periods?
I am recruiting for an action sports company based in Aztec West, North Bristol.
The primary purpose of this job is to work within the Warehouse Team to ensure that stock/products are received, stored, picked and shipped in accordance with company policy.
Daily duties include:
• Assembling products with care in a realistic time frame.
• Collecting pick sheets and selecting items for each order with care, marking items on sheet as they are picked, or if there are shortages or missing products.
• Liaising with Quality Control about any known errors or shortages on the pick
• Packaging the orders neatly and ensure correct labelling in accordance with the customer/courier requirements.
• Ensuring standards of health and safety, hygiene and security are met.
• Liaising with the warehouse team and management.
• Maintaining and continuing to improve these processes and activities.
• Performing ad-hoc additional duties as required, including assistance with the Goods-In team.
• Cooperative team worker.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and with the determination to excel.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong customer service focus and an eye for detail.
• Calm under pressure, organised and able to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to follow processes and procedures accurately.
What's on offer?
- Permanent Position with a salary starting at £16,765 with the potential to earn up to £17,665 with monthly bonus.
- Annual Leave entitlement + 8 paid bank holidays.
- Career Progression
- Monday to Friday working week, covering core hours 09:00 to 17:30.
Other benefits include a Health Cash Plan scheme, discounted gym membership, on-line learning library membership, £75 per quarter clothing allowance, company products at discounted price, free tea/coffee, free parking and regular company paid BBQs.
Previous warehouse experience is essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job