Do you want to earn some spending money before Christmas? Put a little aside for the kids presents? Get some funds to treat yourself on Black Friday? Then come and join us as a full time warehouse operative in Swansea!
We have a fantastic new opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting warehouse as a Warehouse Operative in Swansea for Amazon, the world's largest online retailer, who are focused on customer service, innovation and development!
The role of Warehouse Operative would see you working regular hours and days on a shift basis, with potential to earn up to double time for overtime hours, and the role also has the potential to develop into a permanent contract.
Numerous shift patterns available from days, swing and night shifts working 4 days on 3 days off.
Pay Rates for Warehouse Operatives :
- Day shift £7.65 per hour, plus £1.75 night shift allowance (where applicable)
- Overtime between 40 and 50 hours per week, £11.48 per hour, plus £1.75 night shift allowance (where applicable)
- Overtime over 50 hours per week, £15.30 per hour, plus £1.75 night shift allowance (where applicable)
The Warehouse Operative Role:
- The role is an active role with picking and packing
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment
- Working in a team to hit targets
- Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
What we are looking for in a Warehouse Operative:
- We are looking for self motivated people
- Hard working people
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- Team players who will work to increase productivity
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
Who you will be working for:
- Amazon, a leader in online retail
- A company who believes in innovation
- An organisation focused on the customer experience
- A company who develop people, look to help further their careers and reward commitment
What's in it for you:
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
- Subsidised transport available from Ebbw Vale, Merthyr Tydfil, Aberdare and Tonypandy
Where is the job:
- The job is located at Crymlyn Burrows, Swansea, SA1 8QX
- There is some parking available and there are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply now and we will help find the best solution for you.
How to apply:
- Click Apply or call us on
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job